Shelby over at http://shelbynycole.blogspot.com/ just tagged me. Here’s what that means…
RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you. {link above}
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Here are my six random facts:
1.) I have never eaten a McDonalds hamburger. Seriously??? Yes.
2.) I cannot dry off wet wooden spoons. Every time I attempt to, I get the chills & goosebumps everywhere and have to throw it down. Totally gives me the creeps!!!
3.) I have never lost a Saved by the Bell trivia challenge. I will challenge anyone.
4.) Every Christmas Eve my family goes out for Chinese food after church. The tradition is 30+ years and counting (only 27 for me of course)…
5.) I have an autographed 8x10 glossy, black & white photo of Vanna White from 4th grade made out to ”Shelly”. Apparently I thought she was cool enough to write to and request a photo and apparently I went by “Shelly” in 1990.
6.) When I was 8 years old I got run over by a cyclist and knocked to the ground in a parking lot & suffered a minor concussion. I mysteriously slipped back out of it and started remembering things again once I was given a package of skittles.
I will be tagging 1 person since I don’t have many blogging friends, and those that I have, have already been tagged! So that leaves Kris! :)
http://myaujourdhui.tumblr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment