Well, at least until Friday night when I will share my thoughts on seeing the movie with all my girlfriends :) I was just reading the article on msn.com titled: "Love Lessons from Sex and the City" http://lifestyle.msn.com/beautyandfashion/cosmosexandthecity/articlecosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=7410497>1=32001. I loved this paragraph at the end:
"Case study: Carrie
The eternal single girl had her share of romances, chronicled in her weekly column, but the truest love story is the one she wrote for herself. Bad luck and messy breakups were de rigueur in Carrie's life. By surviving the pitfalls — a Manolo-mugging, a computer crash, and a very embarrassing fashion fall — Carrie gained the confidence and strength to continue her search for true love. "The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself," she said. "And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
Lesson #7: Be fearlessly single.
I absolutely love the line: "The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
I think that is so important for everyone, in a relationship or not. So that's for all my girls today...
4 comments:
I think I need to post that quote on my wall or something. :)
I LOVE that quote - thanks for sharing - it's so true!
I love it!!! So true!
True dat. That being said, life is so much better with somebody to love and be loved by!
Post a Comment