You are the best picture taker EVA!!! I am in the market for a new camera- do you mind me asking what kind you have- maybe I can get it on a screaming good day after thanksgiving sale!
Thanks! I've got a Canon S5 IS, I love it! Its the perfect mid-range camera. I think currently retails around $400...but going "Becca-style", you will probably find it for $50 somewhere! ;)
7 comments:
Your random Argosy cruise trips crack me up. At least you got some beautiful photos out of it :)
So pretty! I am glad that the cruise wasn't a complete waste!
Lovely!
You are the best picture taker EVA!!! I am in the market for a new camera- do you mind me asking what kind you have- maybe I can get it on a screaming good day after thanksgiving sale!
Thanks! I've got a Canon S5 IS, I love it! Its the perfect mid-range camera. I think currently retails around $400...but going "Becca-style", you will probably find it for $50 somewhere! ;)
I see my office building!! BTW, can I have your job? I don't think you're ever at work...
Beautiful pictures!! You are quite the talented photographer.
Post a Comment