I sure do, apparently! Enough to go to 2 games over a 4 day period :) On Saturday I hit up the M's game with my mom, brothers, and soon to be sister-in-law. Tuesday night I went to the game with Court, Nick & AJ. Loving all the Sodo Mojo recently, the games have been so fun! I'm currently 1-1 this season.



4 comments:
Of course they do! It's retro. What would your 'at bat' song be? Mine would probably be "It's Tricky" by Run DMC.
I think "Shipping up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys would be approporiate, don't you? :)
I'm jealous you've already gotten to go to two games, I probably won't make one this season. Only because tix are hard to come by :(
Love the pics! Let's definitely do dinner soon - how about happy hour sometime next week in Kirkland? I want to sit in the sun and pretend to get wasted like old times :)
So much fun! I have to say that on a sunny day in Seattle a M's game is just about the most perfect activity. Plus Pyramid beer...you are a lucky lady!
Post a Comment