This past weekend I headed down to the Oregon coast to celebrate the wedding of my good friend Kristi Cabe, as well as the independence of America. We had such a fun weekend! The weekend started on Thursday afternoon, with a roadtrip down to Seaside, OR. I traveled with Jamie, Lisa Gregory and Lisa Spry.

Here we are watching Sex & The City the movie in the backseat thanks to Spry's luxury vehicle.

Friday morning we headed up to Astoria, OR where I was FINALLY able to see the house from The Goonies!!! I have been dying to go to Astoria and see this place since the 80's, for real. It was everything I thought it would be and more. We were even informed that we were the 55th car of the day to stop and look at the house! There was a sign that said "Goonies on foot, welcome". So cute, gotta love the owners for being so great about everyone coming to see their house all the time!

The view from the house

That night we had a campfire on the beach and made gourmet smores (sub a reeses for a piece of chocolate...quite a dream).

The Welcome BBQ for guests of the wedding!

With Spry's fantastic sales tactics, she finagled us a free ride on the bumper boats! We told the kid we could drum up business for them if he let us on those boats for a bit. As you can see by my excitement as I am about to slam into the dock, we had a great time! And it totally worked, there were no people in line when we arrived, and about 2o when we left! You're welcome.

Time for the wedding!

First kiss as Mr. & Mrs. Bramble!

Yay! Finally married!!!

Kris, Lisa, Lisa, Rothie, Lauren and me.

The usual WW Girls pic with Court and Kris!

All of us girls!
Such a fun wedding weekend, congrats to Cabe & Todd!
4 comments:
Such great pics!! I wish I could have done the Goonies trip with you girls. You definitely had a full weekend of fun!
Umm, insanely jeally of your Goonies trip! We were quoting it ALL weekend after I told the fam you guys went! "Owen, you stupid poop!" LOL!
Great pics of the wedding, what a perfect sunny day for them!
That looks like so much fun! I love the campfire pics. And your Independence Day Dress - who's patriotic? Would love for you to come by on Sunday - just give me a text yo. Makena can't wait to meet Aunt Chelly!
Such an amazing picture of the bride and groom! It looks like ya'll had such a blast! Your dress looks adorable on you! XO
Post a Comment