Did I mention how much I am in love with my hometown of Walla Walla? Every time I go there I think I fall more and more in love with it. Being home the last four days reminded me how great it really is there. I drove though my old neighborhood and saw kids outside playing and their parents raking leaves...it was sunny, cold, and beautiful outside. Sometimes I just crave the pace of life that a small town has to offer. But then again I love my little apartment in the city, and my life here in Seattle. Hmmm...luckily I can go home & visit anytime I want! :)
8 comments:
Beautiful! my mom's from Walla Walla, it really is a great little town...especially now with all the wine!!
Ooooh, I love Walla Walla so much! I have a special place in my heart for that little sleepy town. So beautiful there - and Meghan's right, the wine just makes it that much better.
Ditto Fuller on the WW comments...I feel like I should have a shirt that says "I left my heart in Walla Walla"...not really, but a piece of my heart is there!
Gorgeous picture!
I love visiting the "Ham" too. Almost makes you want to play football in the front yard and have woods behind your house to play in. Ah....memories. I just like saying "Walla Walla."
I LOVE this photo - it's gorgeous! I've only been to WW once (at least from what I remember), but it definitely left a great impression. Can't wait to go back!
What a beautiful picture! I am glad you had a nice visit back home :)
It is so strange, lately I am also having these intense "I want to be back in Walla Walla" feelings. It is so strange and so opposite of how I used to feel. We must be getting old. :)
GREAT pic! I miss WA in the fall!
Post a Comment