This past weekend was the 5th annual Craft/Bake-Off at Teresa's house down in Longview. Eight of us gathered for the ultimate holiday girlie weekend. This consisted of baking, wearing Christmas pjs at all times, listening to Christmas music, crafting, drinking wine (or just sparkling cider for some!), bundling up for winter walks and lots of laughing! We had a really great weekend, so fun to see it snow for the first time and hang out with all my girlfriends. Thanks to Terry for hosting every year!

Rothie & Jamie

A bake-off secret: 2 ovens in this kitchen!

Jamie & Spry showing off their crafting skills!

All of our baking supplies

Cabe making peanut butter bars

Peppermint sandwich cookies

Peanut Butter cookies

Peppermint fudge

Spry & Kris

The whole team for Craft/Bake-off 2009

Terry's cozy & festive fireplace

Heading out for a winter's walk in the snow at night...orange safety vests are a must!

Sunday Brad and I went to get the tree, while watching his family friend's darling 2 year old son Logan. He was lots of fun to have with us at the tree farm! Thanks to
Courtney for referring us to such perfect place to get our tree!

Brad and Logan sawing the tree down

Logan.
This kid is seriously cute & funny!
7 comments:
Love the bake-off! What a fun idea. And all those yummy treats....mmmmm... I love the holidays. When the heck am I gonna see you? Before the end of the year we need to get together - I'm having Chelle withdrawals! BTW: I watched a Saved By The Bell marathon the other day and thought of you. What a great show - not cheesy at all.
SO CUTE!!! What a perfect weekend - can't wait to see you girls in just a couple days!!!
What a perfect weekend! Great friends, yummy treats and PJ's! Love it! See you in 3 days MG! XOXO
You girls look so cute! Love the PJ's and those treats all look incredible! I die for those chocolate peppermint cookies! Also, so fun for you and Brad to get to cut down a tree.
Love the p.j.s!!! who's brad? can't wait to see you friday! where did you get those fab vests?
Fun weekend friend! Miss you:)
This tradition sounds amazing! Love the idea : )
Post a Comment