Monday, January 25, 2010

January & weekend in Bham!

My apologies...I have been the WORST blogger ever. The holidays came and went, and now January is flying by as well. I can't believe it's almost February! Basically to sum up the last month of my life, here is what I did: Watched Brothers & Sisters seasons 1, 2 & 3 on dvd...seriously obsessed, have the girls over every Monday night for the Bachelor...ridiculous, went to Teresa's fun 30th birthday dinner at Via Tribunali, and then spent this past weekend up in Bellingham for Brad's friend Wade's 30th birthday.

So fun to see Wade & Karli (and darling Baby Amelia for a bit)! We started the evening off with some yummy German food and then ended up at The Beaver, a dive bar that I hadn't been to since I was 21! I feel like I may still smell of fried food, gross :)


Brad and I

Adriana & Karli

The boys playing Big Buck, totally absurd game

The 30th birthday boy Wade, and Karli

Merrill, myself & Adriana

The boys back together again...Wade, Dorian, Pmac & Brad

Such a fun weekend, thank you to Wade & Karli for letting us stay with you!

8 comments:

Big Sare said...

Booo! I am so sad I missed you on B-ham weekend. I was seriously back and forth 14 times. Should I come out, should I not come out? I ended up watching a movie and cleaning my bathroom. Please come back! And lets go somewhere else besides the Beav...

Michelle said...

Of course! I love Bellingham! I was sad, totally wanted you to come meet us :( But yes, I will for sure come back. And probably not to the Beav so my clothes won't smell like corndogs ever again...blech.

Erin said...

Looks like a great time in B-ham. I've never been "out" up there so I think a trip up north is necessary...in the near future.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

So fun friend!!! Love those AGR boys:) Miss you

Lyndsy said...

Fun times and welcome back to blogging. Your hair looks really pretty PS :)

Tara Holmes said...

Do you know you made a little sad when you mentioned a night out at the "Beav"!!? Hope you had a fried pickle, their specialty. I did not know Brad was friends with Wade, did he go to Meridian too??? Looks like fun! I love the Ham!

Koning said...

Wade and I were just talking tonight at dinner about how great it was to have everyone up. Next time we'll stay with the Beav and away from Plan B!! Thank you for coming and help celebrate WadeO's big 30!

For Schnizzle!

Leah said...

Oh the Beaver. Such a classy joint. Did you get some fried pickles while you were there?