I have seriously been DYING for Friday Night Lights to hurry up and get back to NBC for Season 4! Without Direct TV, I have just been waiting and waiting all year long, but they finally announced that it will be airing on Friday, April 30th!I.cannot.wait.
And since I am BFF's with Matt Saracen, it's been hard to wait almost an entire year for this. Now if only I could get a phone call sometime from Coach Taylor...hmmm....
3 comments:
This is the BEST news I have heard all week. Jake came up with an idea after last season. Watch FNL of Fridays while sipping on Shiner Bock. Tradition is born...
I can hardly beleive that Coach Taylor was fired. Can't wait to meet his new team!!
Oh Shell I am now also a fan...but only after watching this season due to Direct tv. You will LOVE this season!
I cannot wait for you to watch this season. I have been dying to talk to you about it all season!
Post a Comment