Friday, March 19, 2010

Victoria, eh?

*photo taken by our friends Erin & Steve, on their visit to Victoria last year.
The photo is of the Victoria inner harbor & The Inn at Laurel Pt (the hotel where they stayed & where we are staying as well)

Yes Brad & I are off to Victoria, bright and early tomorrow morning! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, exploring the beautiful city of Victoria, BC. Looks like the first day of Spring will bring us some beautiful sunny weather on our travels, fortunately!

Hope everyone has a lovely Spring weekend!

3 comments:

Big Sare said...

Have fun Michelle. Vicotoria is one of those places that I can't beleive I have never visited. It is so close! I heard it is really fun...

Erin said...

Have so much fun this weekend MG and BZ! Looks like the weather is going to be perfect!

Tara Holmes said...

Oooh have fun! Drink some Kokanee and Molson Ice! xoxo Never been to Victoria. You should have a fun adventure.