Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Showering Court!

On Saturday we celebrated the impending arrival of Baby Juhl, who will be the darling child to my BFF Courtney.
Seriously, could she be any cuter!?



Courtney and her lovely mother Karen

Courtney & I, still trying not to laugh right after Rothie described her "pots of gold" appetizer to everyone in the kitchen

Jamie's award winning (for real) key lime pie cupcakes. Delish!


Court opening all of her fun presents for Baby J!

All of us girls basking in the (freezing cold) sunshine

The shower hosts with the mama-to-be!

All my cute prego friends...I see LOTS of baby showers in my future :)

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Fun day, lovin' the "Lob," looks great on you!!

Courtney said...

You are too sweet to me my love! Such a wonderful day XO

Lyndsy said...

Cuteness! And I like Stacie am loving your Lob on you :) So cute!

Blyth Family Blog said...

No, she could NOT be any cuter. All those little preggo girlies are just so cute!
Looks like a very sweet shower. Love the name btw!!

Blyth Family Blog said...

wait, Coffey just informed me that Juhl is Courtney's last name... Guess I never realized that in college! I'm dumb. I thought she was getting all funky with the name "Jewel" ha!!!

Michelle said...

Ha! It totally made me laugh! Juhl is her married name, it was Fuller in college. Oh Juhl Juhl...that's the name I'm voting for! ;)