It's been kinda busy around here! Brad got a new job (yay!) so he's been super busy with that. I have been having some friend get togethers over in Seattle in the evenings, been doing lots of planning for my Dad's 60th Birthday party in Walla Walla this weekend and have been patiently (well, impatiently perhaps) awaiting the arrival of little (practically) niece,
Baby J. Who by the way, sure seems to be taking her sweet time getting here! I was praying that she would come before I leave tomorrow for the long weekend, but it's not looking that way :( So Baby J, if you can hear me (sorry Court)
"Please wait until Monday if you are going to arrive over Memorial Day Weekend! I would really like to be present when you come in to this world, thanks girl!" Although I am sure no one is more ready for her to get here than her parents :)
So tomorrow afternoon we are off to Walla Walla! We are heading over to celebrate my awesome dad, who will NOT STOP inviting people to this party, btw! We are now up to 75 people for a BBQ in Walla Walla...really!? And it's supposed to rain...ugh, keep your fingers crossed we can be outside (we need the space)! Sunday it is supposed to be sunny & 75 (of course) so I am hoping to catch the farmers market & hopefully do some wine tasting while the boys golf. Hope everyone has a lovely long weekend!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad. I love how your Dad is such a social butterfly he just HAS to keep adding to the guest list. You're going to be an amazing Auntie!
Happy birthday to Mr. Popular himself, Richie!!! I am crossing my fingers on the weather for you this weekend, it will all work out. Hopefully there will be a little girl ready to hug her special auntie when you arrive home :) XO
Have a fun weekend!
have so much fun in your hometown! You're such a little traveler these days
An early congratulations to your family. Being an auntie is the best!
Glad the party was such a success! Love that shot!
Post a Comment