Thursday, September 16, 2010

4 years...

Four years ago today Brad and I were set up in a super awkward meeting at Qwest Field for the WSU football game in Seattle. So thank you to my fabulous friend Coffey for playing matchmaker.

We went on our senior trip to Mazatlan during the same week.

We even lived about 50 feet away from eachother all throughout college...but somehow never met.

I'm sure happy that we finally did :)


Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to date night tonight!

We bonded over our love for the Cougs, initially.
Here we are in Pullman in 2008...no idea what he said to warrant the look I'm giving.

And here is a pic from 9.16.06, four years ago today. Brad is probably somewhere in the background, pounding a Busch Light, trying to think of a good way to come over and say hi :)

11 comments:

Kris said...

So cute - happy anni Brachelle Gwito! Love you!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Gwitos!! I hope you two have a fabulous night celebrating this special milestone.
To be honest, I had kind of forgotten that I set you two up - losing my memory with old age...something the two of you would no nothing about! :) I do remember spying on you two at the back table at J&M or was it that bar next door!

Courtney said...

Happy anni!!! Have a great night!

Jen Deming Lee said...

Hey Michelle! I've come across your blog during my "stalking" and absolutely love that you and Brad are dating! Brad lived with my husband Kevin when we were dating a long time ago.....poor guy had me as a 3rd roommate. Kevin always makes fun of me that DGs didn't know there was a fraternity next door to ATOs which is kind of true. I barely knew him in college. Anyway, random comment I know, but Happy Anniversary and say "hi" to Zito for me!

jamieofalltrades said...

Where are the photos from when we reenacted the meeting? :)

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary to the Gwitos! I love that first picture, super cute! Hope date night was fun!

lauraw said...

How cute are you two?? Hearts hearts hearts.

Lyndsy said...

Happy Anny MG & BZ! So happy for the two of you!

The Moore Family said...

You guys are awfully perfect together!!! Congrats!!!

Tara Holmes said...

Congrats!!!!!! So exciting: Coug Lovers!!!

Holly said...

awwwww happy four years!!!

special things happen in year 4 ;) ;)