This weekend Brad and I went home to Walla Walla to meet my precious little nephew, Baby Owen. And he is just the sweetest ever, I love him so much! I am counting the days until I can get back there to snuggle with him! Here are a few pics I took...



He really LOVES to sleep :)

My Mom & Dad, excited 1st time Grandparents!

Uncle Kevin & Aunt Kate

Aunt Michelle

My older brother Jeff, the new Dad!

New mom Rikki & Grandma Patty

Brad and I after cheering on the Cougs...we're getting closer to actually winning!
8 comments:
he is SOOOOOO cute! Congrats aunty Michelle!
He is so darling!! I want to snuggle that little bundle!
What a cutie! Congrats Gwinn Family!
Such a cutie! Congrats Auntie!
He is so darling!! Congrats again auntie Michelle. Love the Cougar Gwito pic - where is your shirt from? I may just start copying your enire wardrobe ;)
he is really, really precious! love his sweet little face! congrats auntie shelly!
Congrats on the new addition to the family. AND I LOVE that Coug shirt you have on!
What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment