Thursday, August 14, 2008

If summer has to come to a close...

At least Fall TV is on the horizon! Although it definitely doesn't feel like it right now due to the record breaking 90+ degree temps hitting Seattle this weekend, fall will be here before we know it. Normally this news saddens me, but I have decided to look beyond that & post the one silver lining:

The Fall 2008 TV Lineup*!

Especially with the Writers Strike, I assume everyone else feels a little screwed when it came to TV shows last year. I have had a wonderful "summer off" from TV watching & have enjoyed being out in the sun. But since I live in a place with typically 9 months of grey/cold/drizzle...I do enjoy staying in and being a homebody most nights during the week! SO, I have decided to get everyone excited for all of our favorite shows returning soon! I am just posting the ones I watch & that I think my friends watch/will watch...so get yourselves ready!

Monday, August 18th:
The Hills 10 pm

Monday, September 1st:
Gossip Girl 8 pm
Prison Break 9 pm

Tuesday, September 2nd:
90210 (2 hr premiere) 8 pm

Tuesday, September 16th:
The Biggest Loser: Families 8 pm
House 8 pm

Monday, September 22nd:
Heroes 9 pm

Wednesday, September 24th:
Lipstick Jungle 10 pm

Thursday, September 25th:
Ugly Betty 8 pm
The Office 9 pm
Greys Anatomy 9 pm

Sunday, September 28th:
Desperate Housewives 9 pm
Brothers & Sisters 10 pm

Thursday, September 30th:
30 Rock 8:30 pm

Wednesday, October 1st:
Private Practice 9 pm

Monday, October 6th:
Samantha Who 9:30 pm

Late Fall 2008:
The Bachelor

Early 2009:
Lost
24
Friday Night Lights


*Hopefully this is accurate, possibly not though. Sources are various tv network websites.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to recap any of these shows? You are such an amazing recap-er!

Michelle said...

Yes, I plan to do re-caps on The Hills, Greys, & Gossip Girl...they may be a little late on days where work is busy the next morning! I think that's all I could handle & even that may be ambitious! ;)

Kris said...

I can't wait for the re-capping!!! It will be like watching The Soup, but better because it's you!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh...can you imagine if you watched ALL the shows listed in the line up?! That would be a lot of recapping!

Michelle said...

Hahaha! I will watch maybe 5 of those. That would be absurd to watch like 20 different shows...I would start confusing my own life with the tv dramz! ;)

The Moore Family said...

I thought for a moment you did watch all those shows- that would be a job!!! We are anxiously waiting the office over here! So exciting!

Lindsay said...

I'm a loser and watch 13 of those. That's sad. 14 actually b/c I will watch the new 90210. Thank goodness for DVR, so I am not a TV hermit.

Michelle said...

Haha, I said I would watch maybe 5 and then I thought about it, went back and counted & I actually watch 10! Oops...