Courtney and I were some serious phone talkers yesterday, trying to avoid being outside in the crazy downpour of a day yesterday. I am really excited for some potential fun life goals coming up for us down the road! Still in the early stages of thinking...more to come later! ;)
With Nick heading out of town this weekend, we got to taking about SSB, as Court mentioned in her post yesterday. We were laughing about our "Secret Single Behavior" (Courtney eats Corn Niblets for dinner!) and what we do on the nights we are alone. (First introduced to us by Carrie Bradshaw and the rest of the girls on S&TC). Here's a typical SSB night for me:
-Popcorn (airpopped w/ butter) for dinner (ALWAYS)
-Gossip mags/trashy tv/catch up on girly DVR shows
-Try on clothes/put together new outfits from my closet
-Perhaps some type of mask/beauty treatment
It's funny to think of stuff I do when I'm at home alone (or hanging out with Kris) and stuff that I wouldn't do with Brad around (most likely)...
Blogging friends, if you would like...post your SSB!
2 comments:
HA! I love this...you and I share the exact same SSBs! ALWAYS popcorn for dinner (WITH butter), "my" shows saved on the DVR, outfit building/closet sifting, and usually a some sort of pampering, like a long bath (WITH wine). Boys just don't understand... ;)
I love it! I always eat cereal for dinner, have a bailey's on ice, watch the crappiest girl movies you can imagine, and then usually end the evening by slathering on some self tanner, since Elon can't complain about the smell.
Post a Comment