Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Europe 2008--The Highlights!

Paris
Notre Dame

Eiffel Tower

Fall in Paris, beautiful!

At the top of the Eiffel Tower

On to Sicily!

Mondello Beach, Sicily

Mondello Beach

Positano, Italy

Hiking in Positano

The view from our deck!

Adorable Positano (my favorite place of the trip)

Trevi Fountain, Rome

Roman Colosseum

The Roman Forum

St. Peter's Basilica

At the top, in the cupola

St. Peter's Square






Gelato!

Wine tasting in Siena

A market in Tuscany

Siena

Siena

Siena

Cinque Terre

8 comments:

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! These are so wonderful! I love the one of you and Brad - adorable. Your trip looks (and sounds) and amazing!

Anonymous said...

1. I love Brad's Italian hairdo.
2. Excellent photos.
3. Isn't it at the Trevi fountain that if you make a wish you'll return with someone you love? I'm not sure that's the legend but I'm just sayin'!

The Moore Family said...

Beautiful! Nice editing! Hot girl! I officially want to go!

Courtney said...

LOVE them!! And you totally don't have any outfit repeats in any of those! :)

The Haigh's said...

I love all of your pictures!! Didn't you just love Positano it's such a perfect place, and the view from your deck is breathtaking. Looks like you guys had a womderful time.
Welcome Home.

Stacie said...

We missed you MG! Glad you're back~! Such amazing shots, what a fabulous time! Ditto on Coff's comment, love that one of you and BZ!

Matt and Teresa said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time on your trip! I can' wait to hear more about it! I love all the pictures.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Simply amazing photos friend!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.....Europe looks amazing in the fall. We want to go back ASAP! Keep the pics coming!