Friday, October 3, 2008

Traveler's Tip!

Traveling internationally soon? Are you addicted to straightening your hair? Have you fried your straightener in the past while traveling abroad and are scared about doing it again? Well, I would answer yes, yes & yes to the above questions. Problem Solved! Via Not Martha I came across the perfect solution, a tiny travel hair straightener made by my same regular straightener (that does not work worldwide). It is a mere 6 inches long, a 1/2 inch wide and has dual voltage for use anywhere in the world. It will pack up quite well in my backpack. Even better news? It's only $25. I trust Babyliss straighteners, they are a dream on your hair. Here is the link on amazon.com. You're welcome.

UPDATE: My travel straightener arrived (in only 3 days!) and it is soooo cute. Not kidding, it fits in the palm of my hand, its about 5 inches long. Cutest little thing ever. Obviously it's not nearly as good as my regular straightener, but it heats up in 60 seconds and does a pretty good job (tested it out this morning)!



2 comments:

McGrath said...

You are awsome, what would I ever do without Michelle's tips. :)

Leah said...

Seriously? I never would have known! No more hideous Euro travel hair!