Lisa & I had such a fun weekend visiting The Johnsons & new little Baby Parker in Wenatchee! She is such a dream and Delane & Kevin are such wonderful parents! They are so amazing with her. We had lots of laughs, watched a ridiculous horror movie in 3D, enjoyed some great food and talked at length about ghosts (Parker sees them) :)








11 comments:
So fun!! What a fun weekend, I love that Parker sees ghosts!?!
Parker is so beautiful! And you gals looks so pretty enjoying your brewskis! What a wonderful way to spend the weekend (minus my bloody v - awful huh?)
Gorgeous photos Michelle! Parker is getting so big and already looks so different (in a good way of course) from just a month ago!
Wow friend, what great photos from such a fun weekend! Love you thanks again for everything:)
Great pics! What a cutie babe! Love the pic with Marge and the ergo-carrier!! She looks like a natural!
Great pix MG! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Parker is such a beautiful baby
Great little photo shoot Shell, Parker look like a porcelain doll, absolutely beautiful.
Your pics are so great. I love Parker's P shirt and I totally know what you mean when Parker "sees ghosts. " xoxo
AH!! What a fun weekend - little Parker is absolutely gorgeous and all of you girls look amazing!
Cute, cute, cute pictures!
My gosh Michelle- you're such a good photographer! I still want, someday, you to take pics for me! When life slows down please let me treat you and your camera to lunch :-) Are you spending much time in Renton still?
Post a Comment