Friday, October 30, 2009

Update

Well I have neglected my little blog for a couple weeks now, but with good reason! In that time I have gone on vacation to Cabo, attended my brother's wedding, celebrated two close friends' 30th's birthdays, gone to a concert, made a trip home to Walla Walla, attended my brother's wedding reception, gotten the Swine Flu, and I lived to tell...phew ;) Woah, for those of you lucky enough NOT to have gotten that little H1N1 gem of an illness...DON'T. Sooo miserable!!! I have never felt so sick in my life, blech.

Anyway, a serious amount of back blogging to come...just need to start feeling a little better before I can expend my limited energy on blogging :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend & Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Erin said...

We've missed you MG - can't wait to see all that you have to catch up on :)

Matt and Teresa said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Will you be in Chelan next weekend? I would love to catch up.

Tara Holmes said...

So sorry you got the swiney. Kids keep going home sick with it from my class and I'm so scared to bring it home. ICKKKK!!! Glad your back, you've been busy.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

MIssed you friend. I had H1N1 too and it was the worst I have ever felt too...feel ya there. Can't wait to see all your catch up posts. xxoo D

Keri said...

So sorry to hear you got the piggy flu! Scary. Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to catch up with your blogs. Post pictures of your brothers wedding!

Lyndsy said...

Feel better my love! Glad that you seem to be thru the worst of it. Happy month of November!

The Haigh's said...

Gheesh Shelter Skelter, glad you're feeling better. Would love to see you someday in the next year or so.

Leah said...

I would love to meet up soon - just make sure you are not piggy contagious!