Friday, July 16, 2010

Family weekend in Chelan

This past weekend Brad and I headed over to Chelan to my mom's house to meet up with her, my little brother Kevin and his girlfriend Kate. We had such a fun & relaxing weekend, lounging around in the sun, swimming, BBQing, playing games and drinking margaritas! Can't wait to do it again hopefully sooner than later!

Kevin doing his famous "Who's next?" jump he LOVES to do. I don't really get it, but it makes me laugh :)


Brad and I cooling off in the pool (It was 97 degrees that day!)

Back up at my mom's, getting ready to BBQ salmon!

Kevin, Mom and I

Kevin & Kate

Self timer pic!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pics- the new camera is working beautifully!

Erin said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like you guys had a great trip.

Kris said...

Great family pics! I am totally craving a Chelan weekend - 97 degrees sounds heavenly!