Woah...I'm 30. And a whirlwind trip that weekend was.
A wedding, a roadtrip, the WORST f-ing tooth pain I have ever felt, sunshine, sand, meeting more of B's family, 90's music for hours on XM radio, hot tubbing & looking up to stars and palm trees against the night sky, rooms w/ocean views, talks about the future, laughs, tears (from the wisdom teeth pain), getting lost, things working out perfectly, pulled pork sandies everytime we turned around, coffee bean & tea leaf, hot springs on a hillside, an amazing massage, and the best bread bowl of clam chowder either of us had ever had.
My birthday was amazing...I honestly couldn't have asked for a better day. Well, maybe I could have. I could have asked my wisdom teeth to possibly have come in about 12 years ago, WHEN EVERYONE ELSE'S DID!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, one popped up, then got terribly infected, which resulted in the most unpleasant day of travel I have ever experienced on Tuesday. But all is well now after an emergency dentist appt, the swelling is going down & I'm on antibiotics...the tooth will be out shortly.
Pics from the trip to come soon, just wanted to thank you all for all the emails, texts, sweet words and of course FB posts. And that included my dad, who did post "Happy Birthday Michelle!" on my wall, and I honestly thought that was going to be it until he finally called me around 9pm, ha. Oh Richie...gotta love him ;) Anyway, thanks again friends...love you!
6 comments:
I want to smack myself for complaining this week! What you went through was 100x worse and I'm SO happy you're finally getting relief! Hope that little f'er gets extracted soon! Glad you bday was a blast despite the pain! XOXO
Welcome back and happy birthday my love! So sorry about you teeth. Those wisdom teeth sure can be buggers and a-holes! Glad you had the best time despite the pain!
Happy Belated Bday Gwingina!!! I'm sorry about the tooth! That sucks but it sounds like you had an amazing time!! xoxoxo
Glad you had such a great time & a happy birthday (for the most post)
Despite your horrible teeth pain, I'm so glad you and BZ had such a great time in SoCal. Since I was gone for your bday celebration, we should do lunch soon xoxo
Oh no!!! I told Kevin and he is worried about ya... Despite your selfish wisdom teeth, so glad to hear you two had a great trip!
Post a Comment