I discovered this yummy idea from the adorable Holly, over at
Zucchero, Zucchero. I knew I had to try it when it involved some Reeses doppelgangers. I was really excited last night to make these yummy Peanut Butter Cups, since possibly my #1 flavor combo is chocolate & peanut butter. I mean, what's not to love? Not saying they're any healthier, but at least I hand picked all the ingredients myself (from my pantry) so I know what's in 'em :) And let me tell you, they are quite delicious! For whatever reason I didn't really monitor the portion size, so they kind of turned out more like King-size Reeses. Whatevs.

Up next, sugar cookies!
p.s. I am totally fighting off a pre-Christmas cold too, boo. I kind of just want to be in bed, but I have quite a bit more baking to finish...and one more day of work to get through. Oh the holidays :)
2 comments:
Yummy!! Such a good baker you've become. Perfect wifey material. Hope they were yummy!
Those look delicious!!! I'll have to add that to my baking list next Christmas - perfect Christmas treats!
Post a Comment