yahoooooooooooooooo! So excited to celebrate this special day and time in your life with you...let the planning begin!
Woooooohoooooo!!!! Can.Not.Wait for the Gwito nuptials in Mexico!
This place looks perfect and it is so cool that you snagged 11.11.11! Happy wedding!
Congrats Gwitos!
Yay, yay, yay!!!! I cannot wait to help plan and celebrate with you guys!!!!P.S. Thanks for picking such an awesome location for the wedding:) I cannot wait!
Wow, Michelle-perfect place! Destination weddings are great and you picked a pretty amazing location-so chilled out and intimate! Congrats! x
SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to celebrate!!
Seriously cannot WAIT!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Congrats Shell! You'll have a perfect day!
Michelle that looks gorgeous! Congrats to you and Brad! xo
So excited for you both! Only wish we could be there with you to celebrate!
Congrats Friend! Your wedding will be beautiful! Have fun with all of the planning for 11.11.11 - perfect!
Yippee Ya Hoooo!!! Good job girl!Oh, and stop by and enter my GIVEAWAY! :-)
That looks like a wonderful location. I bet it feels nice to have a place already picked...one more thing checked off the list!
Yay Yay Yay Yay! Love that picture and the site! So happy for the Gwito's soon to be Zito's!
YEAH! Congrats Michelle and Brad! I can't wait for 11.11.11!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
yahoooooooooooooooo! So excited to celebrate this special day and time in your life with you...let the planning begin!
Woooooohoooooo!!!! Can.Not.Wait for the Gwito nuptials in Mexico!
This place looks perfect and it is so cool that you snagged 11.11.11! Happy wedding!
Congrats Gwitos!
Yay, yay, yay!!!! I cannot wait to help plan and celebrate with you guys!!!!
P.S. Thanks for picking such an awesome location for the wedding:) I cannot wait!
Wow, Michelle-perfect place! Destination weddings are great and you picked a pretty amazing location-so chilled out and intimate! Congrats! x
SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to celebrate!!
Seriously cannot WAIT!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Congrats Shell! You'll have a perfect day!
Michelle that looks gorgeous! Congrats to you and Brad! xo
So excited for you both! Only wish we could be there with you to celebrate!
Congrats Friend! Your wedding will be beautiful! Have fun with all of the planning for 11.11.11 - perfect!
Yippee Ya Hoooo!!! Good job girl!
Oh, and stop by and enter my GIVEAWAY! :-)
That looks like a wonderful location. I bet it feels nice to have a place already picked...one more thing checked off the list!
Yay Yay Yay Yay! Love that picture and the site! So happy for the Gwito's soon to be Zito's!
YEAH! Congrats Michelle and Brad! I can't wait for 11.11.11!
Post a Comment