Today my cute roommate turned 28! We celebrated with some yummy crepes at the Crepe Cafe in Ravenna, followed by some shopping at the new Forever 21 at Northgate. We then came home for a lazy afternoon & made a yummy mac & cheese for dinner. Courtney & Jamie joined us bringing salad & treats, it was quite a nice evening!
Sidenote on my tired level: I was so out of it & tired from the lack of sleep this weekend, as Kris & I were walking into her b-day brunch I stepped off the curb & into a seriously out-of-place hole in the street & rolled my ankle :( I spent most of the evening on the couch with my ankle propped up on a pillow, icing the unnecessary injury with a bag of frozen rasberries. Cool.

2 comments:
Thanks friend! Thanks for the birthday treats and all the yummy food!!!
Hey, I made your blog! Awesome. I might as well confess that I read it all the time. It was fun hanging out last weekend. I hope you can make it for Seafood Extravaganza!
Post a Comment