Randomly, there was a Biker/Harley event going on and there were probably 300 bikers hanging out there. Needless to say, the crowd was interesting...

Brad decided to order the Triple X Burger, which obviously is the largest burger ever. Look at it next to my plain little burger...

Truly, it was close to the size of his head. Multiple times we discussed possibly betting if he could finish it. We were both wary...

Seriously gross.
Brad gave it his best effort, but managed to fall short of finishing. I was in full support of this, especially when he looked over at me & said at one point "I may need you to drive..."

1 comment:
Umm fun and . . . uhh gross! I think I might have had a heart attack just looking at it! Don't get me wrong I like me a good burger, but sometimes bigger is not better!
Post a Comment