Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prom

So in honor of my 28th birthday this year, we decided it was time for an 80's Prom Party! We had it at Nick & Courtney's house, on their perfect patio converted into an awesome 80's dancefloor. I won't lie, I think this was the best party I have ever been to...


Welcome to "Forever Young" Prom 1986! Prom got a little crazy Saturday night...and as Jamie McQuary put it:
"The 80's were rough..."


Here I am in front of the prom pictures backdrop, trying to do my best 80's alone pose...


With my hot date Brad (and his new mustache)


The Prom


Prom King & Queen, what an honor!


The Prom Court


Me w/the yummiest 80's cupcakes ever thanks to Jamie! And mine was Saved by the Bell!


Shelly, Staci & Keri (we traded in our names for 80's names!)

Coffey, a.k.a. "Heather", the weirdest person at Prom. Luckily she had such a beautiful, light pink, sheer dress to accent all of her amazing dance moves!

80's Prom was SO fun! Thank you to all of my friends for attending & making my birthday so incredibly special!!!

9 comments:

Shelby said...

Those pictures are totally rad! Coffey scares me. I love the back drop too! Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming Queen :)

XOXO

Erin said...

I scare myself!!! Heather is a weirdo! We need to be sure to never invite her to a party again.

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

ahahahah - I honestly can't stop laughing about weird Heather and Brad's mustache. This really does look like the best party ever! HAPPY BELATED Shelly! ;)

The Moore Family said...

Happy belated b-day! You are the prettiest prom queen ever!!!

Courtney said...

I always wonder, "What song was it that we were SO excited to dance to?!"

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun party. Happy Birthday!

Lindsay said...

Happy belated bday! I love all the pics. That shot of heather is marvelous! What a fun party!

Stacie said...

Oh Heather/Stevie... Was her invite supposed to go to someone else, I feel like she totally crashed the party! Great pics!

Lyndsy said...

These pics make me laugh and smile so much! I love them! You guys put together an amazing prom! I want more pictures!