I am doing everything in my power not to eat the delicious looking Obama cake in the kitchen here at work with about 2 inches of fluffy white frosting. Hawaii...next month...swimsuit...don't do it.
Obama only gets inaugurated once! I would sooo do it. Besides, how cool is it that someone in your office brought an Obama cake in?! Awesome! Can you update with a picture?!
Update: The cake was gone in about 45 minutes, food does NOT last long here. Funny, because once the cake was gone...I ate 3 homemade choc chip cookies later in the day!? Sigh.
3 comments:
Obama only gets inaugurated once! I would sooo do it. Besides, how cool is it that someone in your office brought an Obama cake in?! Awesome! Can you update with a picture?!
AMEN!! The thought of a 2 piece makes me a tad queasy!!
Update: The cake was gone in about 45 minutes, food does NOT last long here. Funny, because once the cake was gone...I ate 3 homemade choc chip cookies later in the day!? Sigh.
Post a Comment