I don't think I have ever gone to a winter wedding for the last 7 or 8 years (that friends have been getting married), but I have two this winter! Though I have never been so freezing cold in a church, the wedding was lots of fun! It was for our friends Mari & Paul. The ceremony was at St. Patricks church in Capital Hill and the reception was at the Shilshole Bay Marina in Ballard, such a great venue! I can imagine how pretty the view would have been looking out into the Sound, if it hadn't been pitch black and a rain/snow mix outside, que my curled hair to immediately flatten. Why do I even bother to curl my hair in Seattle in the winter...it never lasts! I didn't take too many pics sadly, and I have none of the beautiful bride!!! :(




8 comments:
That dress is stunning! I'm so happy it fit, it's perfect on you! :)
I hope we are matchy matchers in Hawaii :)
FYI - I don't think you have EVER had a bad hair day...
Loverly my dear!
You girls are so sweet! Thanks friends! :)
Hi Chelly! That dress looked amazing on you! What a pretty color. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Could your dress be ANY hotter!?! Babe, babe, babe!
The green dress looks beautiful on you! Nice work/find. I will not be bringing a green dress to Hawaii, so feel free to sport it again! You and Brad look adorable as always! XOXO
You look absolutely beautiful, I want to steal that dress from you!!!!!! Hottie!
Post a Comment