Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Party!


A couple weeks ago we had our 8th annual Holiday party, which started senior year of college at the Whisky and is still going strong, held at various bars around the Seattle area for the past few years. This year it was at The Leary Traveler in between Fremont & Ballard. We had quite a fun evening, drinking & dancing to Mariah, as per our usual holiday party routine. Above is a pic of my fave Walla Walla girls!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I heart this WW girls shot...except why didn't someone tell me that side profiles of a growing tummy aren't that flattering?!

Tara Holmes said...

Look how smokin' you look in that green dress!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

SAD I missed it friend! LOVE your dress! Miss you Michelle and so does Parker, especially watching 3D movies with you! I am going to send you that pic!

lauraw said...

I love this! It was so good to see you girls!

Lyndsy said...

You look beautiful! Loving that green dress! What fun ya'll had!

Keri said...

Love chics from Walla Walla - the town so nice they named it twice! Seriously, Eastern WA girls are where it's at.