Today Jamie & I went up to Alderwood to shop & avoid the rainy day. We hit up Forever 21 & the accessories store "For Love 21", two of the best stops at the mall. At one point we were standing in line amongst at least 15-20 teens & tweens, and I asked Jamie "When do you think we'll be too old to shop here?" She contemplated for a moment and responded "32?" and then we were both kind of still thinking for a second and she said "Nah, we'll probably still shop here after that!" and I said "Definitely!" I then said "Maybe when we have daughters who are old enough to shop here?" and we both nodded in agreement. That'll give us a few more years... ;)
After our mall trip, we headed back to Seattle and went over to AJ's place to meet up with some friends who were watching Big Brown & having some drinks. We joined them for a little bit and then we all headed to Ivars for dinner and then to the Roanoke Tavern on Capital Hill for a few more beers...
No comments:
Post a Comment