Friday, June 27, 2008

Walla Walla here I come!!!

I have never been more excited to go home. HOME. It's been since Christmas, and that is way too long.

This afternoon I am heading to Walla Walla for my 10 Year High School Reunion. I am SO excited to see many long lost friends, as well as ones that I currently live with & saw yesterday morning ;) Our high school friends were so much fun and we had a blast together, growing up in our cute little town & usually causing a bit of a ruckus. I am literally tapping my foot right now under my desk at an incredible rate because I am so jittery to get on the road & see everyone tonight at The Green Lantern! I think I will need to leave soon...here's to a FUN weekend ahead! Yay!!!!




*correction* I was reminded over the weekend that I did come home in March for Court's bachelorette party. But, I didn't actually go to my dad's house...so technically...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun! I am going to my reunion in July and it should be interesting. It's at some small, WT bar, until like 10pm and nothing is planned or anything. I am probably one of 7 without children - Amber and Brooke included....

Courtney said...

I can't believe you haven't been here since Christmas!! Get here now!!!