Today was the Fremont Summer Solstice Festival. I LOVE going to this every year! There are always SO many people & lots of craziness. Naked bike riders & ridiculous outfits everywhere! For instance, two outfits that walked into the bar:
1) Woman with jeans & no shirt or bra. That's casual.
2) Woman with only a tank top and lace thong. Casual as well! (no pics unfortunately) :(
Kris and I at Red Door...
1) Woman with jeans & no shirt or bra. That's casual.
2) Woman with only a tank top and lace thong. Casual as well! (no pics unfortunately) :(
Kris and I at Red Door...

Brad and I decided after we had our fun max, it was time to go home. We ended up walking back to Eastlake, which was a nice 3-4 mile walk. We randomly encountered a strange jungle along the way. I made Brad go explore it...

1 comment:
That is great. Tell Krick that she really should wear something besides a thong- it just isn't sanitary.
Post a Comment