Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!

Our snowy view from Eastlake!

The Space Needle

The sunset was so pretty! The sky looked like it was on fire...

With Kris & Kevin at our "home office" today. I was on a "conference call" with Brad here :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 'home office' and 'conference call.' Did you send a 'meeting request' for that?

Erin said...

LOL! I love the home office - maybe the three of you could work like this everyday! How did your conference call go with Brad?

Courtney said...

Love that second picture!

Shelby said...

yay! I love the artsy space needle shot and all the Pullman photos! Hope you guys are staying warm

Leah said...

I like your home office - mine consists of my couch, my laptop and Guinness constantly sticking his wet nose in my face. I kind of like these work days : )