Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Totally in love with...

Max.

Seriously, could he be any cuter? Courtney & Nick brought over Max, their adorable new labradoodle puppy on Monday night and I was in heaven. He is sweet, a teeny bit bashful and has the most adorable little puppy face I have ever seen! He was on his best behavior (not one maxident) and even showed off his fetching skills! I want to play with this little guy every chance I can get!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is so cute!

Erin said...

I can't wait to meet him!! He is so cute!

The Moore Family said...

Cute court and little max- they look perfect together!

Courtney said...

Oh my word...all shyness is completely gone...he is a little crazy now!!

Stacie said...

Maxident, HA!!! He's too cute for words!

Leah said...

He very well could make me get a third dog!!

Lyndsy said...

He is just so fluffy! I want to snuggle him!